I didn't get tagged or anything, but Mom wanted to share a few things about me that you might or might not know...
1. I tell my mom I love her - without being prompted - almost every day. I also often tell her that I'm not going to like her anymore (!) when I get in trouble.
2. I love to pretend I'm somebody else. I get this from my mom. My favorite people to pretend to be are Mr. Randy, who cuts our grass, or my friend Davis, who is 4. I also like to pretend to be Grandma Nancy.
3. I am allowed to plug things in when a grownup is watching now! I love it!!! But sometimes it seems to bother Mom and Dad. For some reason they don't think that you should plug things in as a past-time.
4. I love fans and vacuum cleaners. But I think some vacuum cleaners are too loud, so even though I like to vacuum, I won't use Mom's best one. I go upstairs when she uses it because I don't like the noise.
5. I say good prayers before meals. I ALWAYS pray for "the people who were in the tornado".
6. I! love! getting! to! work! with! Daddy!!! Daddy is so cool.
7. I like to be called Copper. Will is OK too.
8. Once a long time ago, Daddy made going to the bathroom fun by saying, "Lotty dotty, Will likes to potty!" So now we call going to the potty "Lotty Dottying".
9. I behave much better if I know what's going to happen. If you tell me it's time for bed, I will protest and misbehave. But if you tell me that in just a few minutes it'll be time for bed, I will usually be ready before you are!
10. I eat Kid Cuisines every night for dinner right now. Mom says that when they are gone, she won't buy anymore for a while. She doesn't like that I don't eat what she makes and she hopes it is just a phase.
11. Sophie bugs me sometimes, but I love her a whole lot. I can't wait for Mom to get her up in the mornings, and I like to go in with Mom to say "Good morning!" to her.
12. Tonight after church I explained to Mom why people get baptized. She thought I did a really good job.
13. If Daddy leaves for work before I wake up, I am sad. Mom helps me call him on the phone to say good morning and I think that's fun.
Fun at the Fair
3 years ago