Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Rest In Peace

Can you see them? The specks in this tank are hundreds of tiny baby sea monkeys. Unfortunately, this post serves as a memorial for these little nameless lives, who didn't survive into adulthood. I'm not sure what happened - there are so many variables to be considered. Did I feed them too much or too little? Supply too much oxygen or not enough? What about sunlight? What about temperature? Were Will's constant sound effects simply too much for their little ears? Do they even have ears?

I have more eggs but haven't yet decided whether I'm going to try again. Is it better to hatch and lose, or never to hatch at all?

1 comment:

The Pharrs said...

Personally, I think it was Will's automobile noises. I've heard them!!