Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

Who's in charge here?


Not to ruin any surprises, but Will is going to be a policeman for Halloween. He has his costume, complete with belt, holster and handcuffs. The costume is safely put away so pieces don't get lost or torn between now and the big day.

A few nights ago, we were upstairs playing in his room. I was tickling Will's face or otherwise doing something silly.

Will: Mom, you are not allowed to do that!

Mom: But Will, you are not allowed to tell me what I'm allowed to do.

Will doesn't miss a beat. "Well, Mom, I'm the one with the handcuffs!"

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Ahhhahahahahaha. He sure put you in your place! That is cracking me up. So witty! :)

Anonymous said...

What a neat costume. He looks just like a miniature policeman.