Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 3, 2012

Summer Laggers

Here are a few more summer pictures, lagging way behind because they were on our secondary camera.
This was, for the most part, a nice, sandy-bottomed creek. And this picture was taken just before I dropped my camera 5 feet into an enormous section filled with dense, dark seagrass. After feeling around with my feet and trying to peer into the water for 10 minutes, while the swift current moved me around just enough that it was impossible to figure out where the drop had occurred, I miraculously managed to find said camera. And luckily, it is the waterproof, shockproof kind.


These were in Gatlinburg, and that's Will & Sophie's cousin Nate with them.


No comments: