Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 13, 2009

Maybe You Had To Be There...

This morning, when I walked by Sophie's room to the laundry room, I noticed she was just starting to stir in bed. So when I walked back by about three minutes later, I looked in on her.

By this time, she was standing beside her bed, had removed her pajamas (no small feat since they are the fleece one-piece style with feet) and was just pulling off her Pull-up.

I stood there for a moment undetected to see what she was going to do next.

She abruptly caught sight of me from the corner of her eye.

Sophie (buck naked): Mama! You TOTALLY scared me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How funny! A valley girl in Nashville!!?? At least she didn't say: "You LIKE totally scared me..."