Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

(This is my first... but not likely to be my last... Not Me Monday admission... )

It was NOT ME at Blue Coast Burrito who was socializing while her kids built a bridge of five chairs and starting walking back and forth across them, causing an employee to come spot them to make sure they didn't fall, until she finally noticed what they were doing.

It is also NOT ME who has left watermelons on her porch for almost two full weeks, because she is too lazy to bring them in and not sure what to do with them.

And I certainly would NEVER send my kids to a house known to contain an H1N1 victim, just because my husband is out of town, my work deadline is approaching and I didn't feel like I could possibly miss a day of work. No mom would do that, so obviously I didn't!

Finally, surely it is NOT ME who hasn't balanced her checkbook in over a year, and wonders why her bank balance is consistently about 40% off from her ledger. After all, I am a CPA, for crying out loud! That couldn't possibly be me!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Hahahaha.

I read MckMama's blog every day, and always enjoy her Not Me Mondays. I definitely enjoyed your version as well. :)

Keep 'em coming!

stan, tasha, isabella and gabrielle said...

Who are you, and what have you done with Kathy? This is starting to sound more like me every day. Love it...especially when it's about someone other than me. :)

Marie said...

Ha, so is it bad that this post has given me hope that maybe I could do the whole "raise a family" thing, too? Too funny!