Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

Ridiculous

Sophie seems to go to the bathroom A LOT. I think she is impatient, and goes a little at a time.

The other day we were in Toys R Us. Almost immediately upon entering the store, she requested to go to the bathroom. I'd taken her at Walgreens about 20 minutes before, so I put off her requests. "OK, we'll go in a little while."

After occasionally bringing up her need a few times and my dismissing it, she looked at me and said seriously, "Mama, I need to go to the bathroom RIDICULOUS BAD."

I don't have to tell you our next stop.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Haha. I love all of your little anecdotes. They always make me smile. You have the cutest kids. :)

Allison said...

that is hilarious! Ridiculous bad hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://hacyfuxyca.jamminweb.com/idujas.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich