OK, whoever out there put the hex on me and Sophie after my post gloating about her potty training, your talents are extraordinary. Now please lift the spell.
After Sophie's first remarkable week or two, she has now been, for several weeks:
1) using the potty consistently when she is taken, and
2) NEVER telling us she needs to go unless she has already had an accident
And since I'm not exactly always Mrs. On Top Of Everything, this means lots of accidents, typically about one each day.
This puts us in the uncomfortable position of being:
1) way too far along to go back to diapers
2) not quite "finished", and
3) owners of lots of smelly laundry
So please, please remove the pin from the little brunette voodoo doll's abdomen.
Fun at the Fair
11 months ago