Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Picture Tag

I was tagged by Erin to select the fourth picture in the fourth folder on my computer. I only have pictures on this computer from July 2008 to date, so this was what I found. This picture was taken July 10 at 10:53 AM, so Sophie was... two days and about an hour and a half shy of being 22 months old. We visit the zoo quite often, so this picture is very typical of our summers, but on this particular day Mimi and Grandma Spangler were visiting, and Daddy was even able to come by and have lunch with us at the zoo. Here is a link to my blog post from that day.

I'm not sure who has already done this and who does and doesn't do tags, but I'll tag Rebekah, Rebecca, Tasha and Stephanie and see if anyone actually does it. Here are the rules:

Go to the 4th album in the place you store your pictures on your computer
Select the 4th picture in that album (no exceptions)
Post it in this post with an explanation and link it back to your tagger
Tag 4 people to do the same thing

No comments: