Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 2, 2007

If You Love Someone...

So my parents are up this week and want to know if they can take Will back down to Americus with them! We'll be down there next weekend, so we'd be without him for about five days.

What an eternity!

Can we make it five days without that little smile and that little voice saying, "We-elll... I'm not ty-rid!" or "Get up, Mama! It's not dark outside! It's time for you to GET UP!"

Come to think of it, maybe we can.

But can we live without an "I'm so glad to see you!" and an "I like your new shirt!" (even when the shirt is not in the slightest bit new) every day?

This is what we have to determine. And it's really not about him. I can't say I'm sure, but I think Will will do fine. I'm much more concerned about those of us he leaves behind!

2 comments:

Carris Family said...

That's a tough one! Five whole days! Rob and I will be without Zoe this weekend, and it will be the longest she has been without us (or is it the other way around) since she was born. We'll let you know how it goes. Molly

Unknown said...

I have a hard time giving Camden up for just 2 days, much less 5! Glad to know I'm not the only one who doesn't automatically jump at the chance to get a long "break" from my kiddo.