1. "I'm so glad to see you!"
2. He loves to vacuum.
3. He loves to wash my car with Daddy.
4. He stands up in the cart at the grocery store and says, "I'm vewy brave and tall!"
5. He tells me, "I'm so proud of you for using the potty!" when I come out of the bathroom. No one else does that for me.
6. When I come into a room where Sophie is crying, and I ask him "Did you hurt Sophie?", he says, "Yes I did." "Why?" "Because I wanted her to be hurt" or "We-ell, she can't play with my _______ (insert random toy here)." I don't love that he hurts her but the truthfulness is nice.
7. When we point at him and say, "You're mine!" he grins and points back, "You're mine!"
8. He gives terrific bear hugs.
9. He sings to Sophie when she cries, albeit a little manicly.
10. That sweet smile. Who could resist it?
If for no other reason, this week has been nice because Sophie is enjoying her time outside of Will's shadow. It has been so much fun to see her bonding with her daddy and wrapping him around her chubby little finger. She's also enjoying getting to play with all Will's toys without him taking them away. The other day she crawled into his room, stood up, and laughed aloud in sheer glee at the thought that she was in there without him (or at least that's what I attributed her laughter to).