Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Pictures (AKA Why We Don't Take Many Pictures of the Kids Together)







I made a half-hearted effort to take the kids' picture after Worship on Sunday (Easter). By then, I had taken pity on Sophie and removed her tights. Also, she had drooled candy of various hues down the front of her dress, but to me that's part of the charm of the Easter holiday. So here are a few of the pictures (which also document not only why you so rarely see both of our kids in the same shot, but also how oblivious I am to the clutter - like the messy throw and the huge teddy bear - that makes it into my pictures).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Guess I'm oblivious to clutter too since I had to scroll back up to look at the pictures again and find what you were talking about. Your kids are so cute - especially that Sophie. I could just eat her up!