Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

I know the ice cream man!









Here are some pictures of the current state of our Whispering Hills project. We've got the plumbing in and passed inspection, we've got the HVAC in and hopefully called in for inspection, and the electricans should wrap up the garage tomorrow. Oh yeah, the garage is built, and the roof was put on today.
The weekend before last I was working over at the house and was quite thirsty. I heard the ice cream man coming and thought that I should go buy a Gatorade from him. After thinking it over (It's always a rip off when bought off a "roach coach"/ice cream truck) I decide to stop him. As a walk up to the truck I realize I know the driver - one of the guys I bought the house from! Weird, and a little creepy. (Plus he didn't have any Gatorade.)

No comments: